Even though as Hawaii real estate investors our company can buy your house directly, there is still PLENTY of room for working with quality real estate agents and brokers. In fact, savvy real estate investors know that having ROCKSTAR AGENTS on your power team can put you leaps and bounds above the competition while also helping to keep you from making some big mistakes. For homeowners, whether buying or selling a house in Hawaii or anywhere else, an excellent realtor can bring a wealth of knowledge to which you may not otherwise have access.
Let’s look at the role of a real estate agent from a few different perspectives:
The Role of a Real Estate Agent
If you’re looking to buy a home (get on this list!), then working with a good Hawaii real estate agent who understands your wants and needs can go a long way. Here’s what a quality agent can do for you:
- Help you avoid buying “too much house”. (Where was this advice in 2005, right???)
- Help make your offer strong to get you the house you want
- Get you access to detailed information for homes on the Hawaii market
- Help you buy in the right neighborhoods so you’re happy with your decision for years to come
- Handle all the paperwork for you and help close the deal
Building quality relationships with savvy, active real estate agents and brokers is one of the most important things an investor can do. Here’s what a great agent can do for you:
- Get you the inside scoop on hot local deals
- Act as a second set of eyes on that investment property you’re considering
- Negotiate your short sales, if you are buying in that niche
- Sell your property for you (if you flip) so you can spend time on other activities
- Submit offers for you to help get that next deal
It goes without saying that you should treat your agents like GOLD! =D
Want to sell your house? CLICK HERE and talk to us about selling your house direct for cash without paying any fees! However, it goes without saying that most homes today are sold the traditional way listing with an agent. If you’re not in a hurry to sell and want to test the market, then this is likely the way you should go. A good realtor can:
- Help analyze the local market to price your home accordingly
- Manage all open houses and private showings
- Market your property properly (say that 5 times fast)
- Handle all the paperwork
- Help coordinate the close
As you can see, no matter your objective, there is a role for quality agents and brokers on your team. Personally, I LOVE building great relationships with local Hawaii realtors and brokers (and mainland ones, too!). A great realtor can have a profound impact on your objectives.
If you’re an agent, then please reach out to Big Rock Investments HERE and let’s start doing some business together!
If you need a few references of great agents here in Hawaii, contact us here and I’ll be glad to give you some names.