WE BUY HOUSES IN HAWAII
Don’t list your property — SELL IT.
Do you want or need to sell your house in Hawaii? Sure, you could list it and pay the commission fees, not ever knowing when or if it’s going to sell or at what price.
But that might not work for you. You may not have the luxury of waiting, or you may not want your house to be in the public eye. In these situations, it may be better to work with an investor who actually buys houses. Guess what? That’s us!
We’re not realtors — we’re real estate investors who actually buy houses right here in Hawaii. We work with homeowners just like you who wish to sell their house easily, stress-free and “as is”. We work with homeowners in a variety of situations, including:
- Preventing a foreclosure
- Behind in mortgage payments
- Inherited properties
- Fixer uppers
- Tax liens
- Medical or health problems
- Loss or reduction of income
- Can’t afford repairs
- Tired landlords
- Any other reason
If any of the above apply to you, then a regular listing may not be what you need. You need someone to BUY your house, not just list it.
We buy houses in Hawaii directly from owners like YOU
Here are just some of the benefits of selling your house to Big Rock Investments:
- CASH transaction. No bank delays or mortgage appraisals.
- FAST sale. We can close in 30 days or less, sometimes in as little as 10 days. You tell us your preferred date of closing.
- Sell your house “As Is”. No matter the condition of your property, we can buy it. Don’t spend any money on repairs.
- No commissions. You won’t pay any agent commissions. Keep that 6%.
- Sell your house privately. No open houses or march of strangers through your door.
- Don’t worry if you owe more than your house is worth. We can work with your bank on a short sale — at no cost to you.
How it Works
- Fill out the Contact Form on this page or call us at (808) 377-4379.
- We’ll talk about your property and your situation. This is a free “no obligation” consultation call.
- We’ll arrange a visit to the property with you.
- You’ll receive a cash offer for your house.
- If we agree on a sale, then we have a traditional closing with a local title company.
- Congratulations! You’ve sold your house!